30-Day Try It + Apply It – Risk-Free Policy
Here’s the deal.
We stand behind The Hosting Business Mastery 110%. And your success is super important to us.
The Hosting Business Mastery comes with a 30-day – try it and apply it – money back guarantee.
What does that mean?
If you complete The Hosting Business Mastery program, launch your short-term rental with our method – and it doesn’t work for you, we’ll either provide extra coaching to help you or issue a 100% refund if we can’t help you launch your STR successfully. Guaranteed.
No member is left behind!
Here’s what you need to do to qualify for this policy:
We are 100% committed to your success. This policy is in place to make sure you are also 100% committed. This is a “DOING” Guarantee. You must do the work. If your plan is to do nothing or fail to complete the program and then expect your money back – then please do not buy The Hosting Business Mastery Method program.
Got questions? Send us an email at [email protected] We’re here to help.
To request a refund – Email us at [email protected] before the 30th day following your purchase, with your Loom video outlining your STR business strategy using what we teach inside the Hosting Business Mastery Method and we’ll refund your investment in full. Requests made in any other way will not be processed. We will verify through the Kajabi platform that you actually finished the program and did the work.*
*The Fine Print: What does this mean? If you make a purchase, and do not actually finish the program or launch anything using Hosting Business Mastery Method teachings, Thanks for Visiting, LLC. reserves all rights to deny your refund request. The point of this policy is to give everyone the chance to try the Hosting Business Mastery Method and if it doesn’t work as promised, they can get their money back. It was not designed for people who don’t want to do the work or simply “changed their mind”. If you have committed to a payment plan, you are contractually obligated to finish that payment plan.
Please read the Legal Terms & Conditions below before proceeding with your purchase:
Group Program Agreement
Thank you for joining Thanks for Visiting, LLC. (herein referenced as Company) for the Hosting Business Mastery Method program, which begins immediately upon purchase.
This is your contract. Please read it carefully because you are making an important commitment to Thanks for Visiting, LLC.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR GROUP PROGRAM INCLUDES
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
Additional Legal Terms
By signing this Agreement, you agree to the rules of the refund policy listed below:
Here’s what you need to do to qualify for this policy:
We are 100% committed to your success. This policy is in place to make sure you are also 100% committed. This is a “DOING” Guarantee. You must do the work. If your plan is to do nothing or fail to complete the program and then expect your money back – then please do not buy the Hosting Business Mastery Method program.
To request a refund – Email us at [email protected] before the 30th day following your purchase, with proof of the requested work and we’ll refund your investment in full. Requests made in any other way will not be processed. We will verify through the Kajabi platform that you actually finished the program and did the work.
Thanks for Visiting, LLC. considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this policy were included.
If you are ineligible for a refund and initiate a chargeback, Thanks for Visiting, LLC. may issue an additional $300 fee to you.
If you signed up for a payment plan, you will continue to be billed according to schedule through the end of the Term. If you fail to make payments, Thanks for Visiting, LLC. reserves the right to initiate collection proceedings.
2. You are a Business Owner.
You enter this Agreement in your capacity as a business owner, not as an individual consumer. This is true even if you do not have a business entity such as a limited liability company. As a business owner, you may have limited rights under the laws of your state, and may be giving up consumer rights.
By making a purchase from the Site, you agree to all of the General Terms below as well as these additional Purchase Terms. By purchasing Content or Services from the Site or the Company, you agree to pay the requested fee for the Services and Content. You agree that the Site may use a third-party payment provider and you agree to such payment provider's terms and acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for any payment issues with the payment provider. You acknowledge that the Services are offered as-is with no warranties of any kind. The Company may offer a money-back guarantee, refund offer, or other special pricing terms; however, you acknowledge that these terms may change in the Company's sole determination and your purchase will be governed by the purchase terms in place at the time of purchase.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
6. The information collected when you provide information of any kind to the Company is known as the “User Content.” By providing any User Content to the Company, whether directly or through your use of the Services, you grant the Company and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and Company's respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for the purpose of providing the Services and for other purposes expressed herein. The Company does not claim any ownership in any User Content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit, or store through the Services. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content submitted by you and have full responsibility for such User Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. The Company is not responsible or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Content submitted by you.
The Company disclaims any and all liability in connection with or arising from User Content uploaded, stored, transmitted or otherwise distributed by you. By uploading, storing, transmitting or otherwise distributing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that the User Content does not and will not: (i) violate these Terms, (ii) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, (iii) slander, defame, or libel any other person, or (iv) contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code. Violators of any third-party rights may be subject to criminal and civil liability. The Company reserves all rights and remedies against any users who violate these Terms.
In the event the Company receives any information or notice that any User Content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by a user violates these Terms or infringes any copyright, trademark, or patent, or is alleged to infringe any copyright, trademark, or patent, the Company reserves the right to immediately remove the User Content without notice to you and without any obligation to investigate an allegation of infringement. The Company further reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to remove for any reason whatsoever and at any time, any User Content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by you, without prior notice to you.
8. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree not to (or authorize or encourage any third party to) use the Services to (a) upload, store, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by the Company; (b) upload, store, transmit, or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (c) use the Services for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpos; (d) impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature or identity, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity; or (e) use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy.
The Company reserves the right to scan all User Content to ensure compliance with these Terms. In the event the Company determines, in its sole discretion, that your use of the Services is in violation of these Terms, the Company shall have the right without recourse by the user to immediately terminate your account.
9. To use certain portions of the Services may require you to register. When registering you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration information. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Services. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information. You are responsible for preventing any unauthorized use and you agree to accept all risks of unauthorized access to your registration data. The Company shall not be liable for any consequences that may result from incorrect, incomplete, false, stole, or lost information.
10. The Services and Content may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Services is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy, or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials. The Company may participate in referral programs with outside parties and you acknowledge and agree that the Company may receive financial payment for participating in such program.
11. We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information.
12. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto) and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
13. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
15. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
17. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUE,S OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED
18. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the Services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
20. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Franklin County, Ohio. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
21. You agree that using the Services any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. The Company may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and policies at any time; by using the Services you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by these Terms, you may not use the Services.
Last Updated: July 18, 2022